- 1. User agreement
- Please read these Terms of Service (“TOS”) carefully before using the Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea site (“Pulse”) operated by Maeil Business Newspaper. Your access to and use of this service (herein and after “the Service”) is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with the TOS.
Pulse reserves the right to amend, remove, or add to the TOS at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately so it is recommended to check the TOS frequently. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by the TOS. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may no access the Service.
Pulse is constantly innovating to offer the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of this Service which Pulse provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- 2. Description of service
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of this Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated.
You should be aware that content presented to you as part of this Service, including not limited to advertisements in this Service and sponsored content within this Service, may be protected by intellectual property rights owned by sponsors or advertisers who provide that content to Pulse (or by other persons or companies on their behalf).
Some of this Service may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on this Service, queries made through this Service or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Pulse on this Service are subject to change without prior notification. In consideration for Pulse granting you access to any use of this Service, you agree that Pulse may place such advertising on this Service.
- 3. Responsibility for your username and password
- To use certain features of our site, you will need a username and password to create an account. We reserve the right to reject or terminate the use of any username that we deem offensive or inappropriate. In addition, we also reserve the right to terminate the use of any username or account, or to deny access to the site or any features of the site, to anyone who violates these terms or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
- 4. No warranties
- This site is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Pulse does not warrant that our Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We provide what we believe to be useful, current and accurate information about a wide range of issues including healthcare, real estate, and many other areas, but we do not make any representations, nor do we warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinions, or materials on these components of the Site. The material and content contained therein is for general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service contain no such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Service is accessed at your own discretion and risk. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Pulse has no responsibility to you or to any other third party for) any content that you create, transmit, or display while using this Service and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage, which Pulse may suffer) by doing so.
You understand that by using this Service you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use this Service at your own risk.
- 5. Termination
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including limitation if you breach the Terms.